Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bandersnatch

bandersnatch

They took away learn-by-doing and gave us books, which was a huge immersion-killer.  They took away weapon parts and gave us mods, and while I would have preferred both, it was tolerable (although having more slots on higher tier equipment makes no sense).  Then we got magazines, which turned the game into "Mailbox Raider".  They took away clothes.  They took away head items, forcing you to sacrifice a mod slot for your cigar or what-have-you.  Weather barely matters now.  Static defenses are worthless - a concrete log spike lasts about 10 seconds.  You can't even rotate boxes vertically and they don't have the text on every side, either.  We have magical armor sets like every other generic arena shooter.  New T5 instances are terrible..there's no way to solve some of them without tunneling through the place, which takes forever without an auger.  I can't imagine how bad T6 must be.  They made male character faces even more horrible and took away body customization.  Biome and trader progression is on a rail.  Next up will undoubtedly be skins you pay for.  Except for the "tap or hold" options for running, nothing about the game's development is improving.  And now my game controls are f'd up on PC and nothing will fix it, not even full re-installs and repairs.  At this point its obvious that console gamers are all the devs care about.

bandersnatch

bandersnatch

They took away learn-by-doing and gave us books, which was a huge immersion-killer.  They took away weapon parts and gave us mods, and while I would have preferred both, it was tolerable (although having more slots on higher tier equipment makes no sense).  Then we got magazines, which turned the game into "Mailbox Raider".  They took away clothes.  They took away head items, forcing you to sacrifice a mod slot for your cigar or what-have-you.  Weather barely matters now.  Static defenses are worthless - a concrete log spike lasts about 10 seconds.  You can't even rotate boxes vertically and they don't have the text on every side, either.  We have magical armor sets like every other generic arena shooter.  New T5 instances are terrible..there's no way to solve some of them without tunneling through the place, which takes forever without an auger.  I can't imagine how bad T6 must be.  They made male character faces even more horrible and took away body customization.  Next up will undoubtedly be skins you pay for.  Except for the "tap or hold" options for running, nothing about the game's development is improving.  And now my game controls are f'd up on PC and nothing will fix it, not even full re-installs and repairs.  At this point its obvious that console gamers are all the devs care about.