Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

2 hours ago, GrumpyMcElbows said:

Wait, did I screw this up?

No, you didn't. Haven't been around long enough to know protection from effects was once known as Newb Armor. :) [EDIT] Whether level or time limit, I think it would be an awesome idea. I have to wonder how many have put it down for good because they thought that's the just the way it was. New players need some time to gather a few things, if not herbal antibiotics and pain killers, then honey, ntm learning what all that stuff does.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

57 minutes ago, GrumpyMcElbows said:

No, you didn't. Haven't been around long enough to know protection from effects was once known as Newb Armor. :) [EDIT] Whether level or time limit, I think it would be an awesome idea. I have to wonder how many have put it down for good because they thought that's the just the way it was. New players need some time to gather a few things, if not herbal antibiotics and pain killers, then honey, ntm learning what the all that stuff does.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

57 minutes ago, GrumpyMcElbows said:

No, you didn't. Haven't been around long enough to know protection from effects was once known as Newb Armor. :) [EDIT] Whether level or time limit, I think it would be an awesome idea. I have to wonder how many have put it down for good because they thought that's the just the way it was. New players need some time to gather a few things, if not herbal antibiotics and pain killers, then honey, ntm learning what the honey does, etc.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

53 minutes ago, GrumpyMcElbows said:

No, you didn't. Haven't been around long enough to know protection from effects was once known as Newb Armor. :) [EDIT] Whether level or time limit or level, I think it would be an awesome idea. I have to wonder how many have put it down for good because they thought that's the just the way it was. New players need some time to gather a few things, if not herbal antibiotics and pain killers, then honey, ntm learning what the honey does, etc.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

50 minutes ago, GrumpyMcElbows said:

No, you didn't. Haven't been around long enough to know protection from effects was once known as Newb Armor. :)