Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Abnormal Zombie

Abnormal Zombie

19 hours ago, ungkor said:

I feel like we need a later game skill that allows you to switch items on your toolbar faster.   Half the time I end up dying, is because I can't switch to X weapon fast enough.   I get that most of the game challenge comes from that delay in switching, but it sure seems like an easy hanging fruit fix, allowing folks to feel "OP" while you design more content and release challenges.  

Side note:   Please design more content and more end game goals, and stop tweaking skills and settings.

I agree. On console the hotbar isn't designed to be quickly switched easily. The "quick select wheel" stops you from moving while using it, and it requires holding a button rather than pressing a button. The previous item button (d-pad left) is only useful if the last item is something you need, which usually isn't the case.

I think they should just allow each hotbar space to be assignable to a button. Myself, I'd overwrite some d-pad functionality just for this.

Abnormal Zombie

Abnormal Zombie

19 hours ago, ungkor said:

I feel like we need a later game skill that allows you to switch items on your toolbar faster.   Half the time I end up dying, is because I can't switch to X weapon fast enough.   I get that most of the game challenge comes from that delay in switching, but it sure seems like an easy hanging fruit fix, allowing folks to feel "OP" while you design more content and release challenges.  

Side note:   Please design more content and more end game goals, and stop tweaking skills and settings.

I agree. On console the hotbar isn't designed to be quickly switched easily. The "quick select wheel" stop you from moving while using it, and it requires holding a button rather than pressing a button. The previous item button (d-pad left) is only useful if the last item is something you need, which usually isn't the case.