Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Abnormal Zombie

Abnormal Zombie

15 hours ago, meganoth said:

Sorry, I'll try to be more specific and tell you what I see on PC and you can compare that to the information on console:

When I call up the "Skills" menu (where you distribute your perk points) there are submenues for perks, books and magazines. In the magazine submenu is a list of all magazines: The "workstation" submenue has this text:

My "Journal" remark was wrong though. We had a submenu in all previous alphas where one could read a lot of helpful information for beginners. It was largely ignored by players and I assume this is the reason it seems to have been cut from version 1.0. Presumably the challenges are now how that information gets to novice players.

Ah yes. I see the submenu now, with the book icon. At first I thought you meant there was a submenu within each attribute tree or something of the likes. Being that there were some descriptions of skills which described drop rates, I presumed I wouldn't need to check elsewhere for more accurate information while playing. Many skill descriptions aren't consistent, but that's not easy to figure out.

Abnormal Zombie

Abnormal Zombie

11 hours ago, meganoth said:

Sorry, I'll try to be more specific and tell you what I see on PC and you can compare that to the information on console:

When I call up the "Skills" menu (where you distribute your perk points) there are submenues for perks, books and magazines. In the magazine submenu is a list of all magazines: The "workstation" submenue has this text:

My "Journal" remark was wrong though. We had a submenu in all previous alphas where one could read a lot of helpful information for beginners. It was largely ignored by players and I assume this is the reason it seems to have been cut from version 1.0. Presumably the challenges are now how that information gets to novice players.

I can confirm there is no submenu of the types you describe in the Skill menu.