Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
keenkrozzy

keenkrozzy

1 hour ago, doughphunghus said:

For those 2 mods: they dont work well with afterlife, im not sure why (i usually load all my mods in any game i play, and pull those with issues. Ive logged the ones on ky mod page that seem to/to not with with afterlife on a21). Given that: It does get pretty dark though at some nights and in some interiors, just "horde night" its very bright. So i think afterlife has messed with the darkness settings a little. Its not "total dark" but I've died looking for mushrooms at night in the pine forest because i couldn't see zeds coming.

Oh sorry, I meant just for 1.0 in general, I was going to make it our first mods if it works in 1.0.

keenkrozzy

keenkrozzy

1 hour ago, doughphunghus said:

For those 2 mods: they dont work well with afterlife, im not sure why (i usually load all my mods in any game i play, and pull those with issues. Ive logged the ones on ky mod page that seem to/to not with with afterlife on a21). Given that: It does get pretty dark though at some nights and in some interiors, just "horde night" its very bright. So i think afterlife has messed with the darkness settings a little. Its not "total dark" but I've died looking for mushrooms at night in the pine forest because i couldn't see zeds coming.

Oh sorry, I meant just for 1.0 in general, I was going to make it our first mod if it works in 1.0.