Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GuardianReaper0

GuardianReaper0

2 hours ago, zztong said:

Maybe I'm misunderstand what "fill up the forge" means. I take that to mean you smelt enough of everything such that your forge cannot hold any thing more.

Where as I'm thinking "I don't have to max out the smelted materials to run 1000 cement through a forge. I can be smelting and producing at the same time."

Am I off in left field or lost in terminology? Please correct me if I am.

Smelting a full set of stone and only getting 1000 or so cement at a time is honestly really annoying.

Yes you can craft and smelt simultaneously, but having to baby forges to produce enough material is an absolute pain.

I know there will be the meta players that jump on and say to build more forges or build smaller bases, but simply the game isn’t played and enjoyed the same way by everyone. 

Either an upgraded type of forge as a whole or other available mods for it would be phenomenal.

GuardianReaper0

GuardianReaper0

Maybe I'm misunderstand what "fill up the forge" means. I take that to mean you smelt enough of everything such that your forge cannot hold any thing more.

Where as I'm thinking "I don't have to max out the smelted materials to run 1000 cement through a forge. I can be smelting and producing at the same time."

Smelting a full set of stone and only getting 1000 or so cement at a time is honestly really annoying.

I know there will be the meta players that jump on and say to build more forges or build smaller bases, but simply the game isn’t played and enjoyed the same way by everyone. 

Either an upgraded type of forge as a whole or other available mods for it would be phenomenal.

GuardianReaper0

GuardianReaper0

You pretty much nailed it. Smelting a full set of stone and only getting 1000 or so cement at a time is honestly really annoying.