Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Cheese Tyrant

Cheese Tyrant

Grammar

5 hours ago, Suxar said:

I'd like to see you make a swashplate using all the equipment you have around you. And then I'd ask you to do it again in an apocalypse.

There are already mods with this. But doing it in the official game is crazy.

Parts of the game are already quite unrealistic in my opinion lol. The idea that anybody will be able to learn how to craft a helicopter of any sort, such as the gyrocopter, without prior extensive education on doing precisely that BEFORE the literal apocalypse broke out, is utterly ridiculous.

Yet it’s already an aspect of the game, players can already craft a gyrocopter, and a 4x4 truck, a motorcycle, turrets of various varieties, and other things that normal people would have tremendous difficulty learning and comprehending, without prior knowledge.

So, I’m coming from the perspective that since these aspects of the game are already there, we might as well expand on them somewhat, because it’d be fun! And that’s what I wanna have in my zombie apocalypse game, more fun, coupled with many more life threatening zombies and situations that could beat my ass, but that’s for another post.

Cheese Tyrant

Cheese Tyrant

5 hours ago, Suxar said:

I'd like to see you make a swashplate using all the equipment you have around you. And then I'd ask you to do it again in an apocalypse.

There are already mods with this. But doing it in the official game is crazy.

Parts of the game are already quite unrealistic in my opinion lol. The idea that anybody will be able to learn how to craft a helicopter of any sort, such as the gyrocopter, without prior extensive education on doing precisely that BEFORE the literal apocalypse broke out, is utterly ridiculous.

Yet it’s already an aspect of the game, players can already craft a gyrocopter, and a 4x4 truck, a motorcycle, turrets of various varieties, and other things that normal people would have tremendous difficulty learning and comprehending, without prior knowledge.

So, I’m coming from the perspective that since these aspects of the game are already there, we might as well expand on them somewhat, because it’d be fun! And that’s what I wanna have in my zombie apocalypse game, more fun, couple with many more life threatening zombies and situations that could beat my ass, but that’s for another post.