Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

11 minutes ago, theFlu said:

In short, I'm just assuming the least worse of the options... and you have provided me nothing that could actually improve on that, no?

You're speculating. What could anyone possibly offer you to aid your imaginative speculations? I'd just be aware, when speculating, that even imagination has its dark side as is fairly obvious in the Utopian vs. Dystopian visions of the future found in our speculative and science fiction. If it's true that we create the reality we know, we might want to be careful with our imaginations lest they get the better of and run away with us.

I've said what it looks like from my perspective. My question would be: why does it have to be any more than that?

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

3 minutes ago, theFlu said:

In short, I'm just assuming the least worse of the options... and you have provided me nothing that could actually improve on that, no?

You're speculating. What could anyone possibly offer you to aid your imaginative speculations? I'd just be aware, when speculating, that even imagination has its dark side as is fairly obvious in the Utopian vs. Dystopian visions of the future found in our speculative and science fiction. If it's true that we create the reality we know, we might want to be careful with our imaginations lest they get the better of and run away with us.