Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kaffetrinken

Kaffetrinken

Do they not ruin the game completly? I just did see those stupidly big bonuses those pieces can give. And while I just started to play 1.0,  It looks for me that this will just skyrocket the major problem of 7d2d, that the start is difficult and the endgame a breeze. Or did they do anything to balance the fact that your dmg output can get doubled, u will be nrly undetectable or other stupid perks? I mean comeon, if a full set would give you 15% additional dmg, I would consider it as strong. But those actual numbers are just.... 

Or did I miss sth? Got sth wrong? 

Kaffetrinken

Kaffetrinken

Do they no ruin the game completly? I just did see those stupidly big bonuses those pieces can give. And while I just started to play 1.0,  It looks for me that this will just skyrocket the major problem of 7d2d, that the start is difficult and the endgame a breeze. Or did they do anything to balance the fact that your dmg output can get doubled, u will be nrly undetectable or other stupid perks? I mean comeon, if a full set would give you 15% additional dmg, I would consider it as strong. But those actual numbers are just.... 

Or did I miss sth? Got sth wrong?