Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
II Blittz II

II Blittz II

Misspelling

8 hours ago, Tixij said:

Can’t speak for the OP, but I can say that I also have big issues with fps on later horde nights, and mine is indeed set at the default 8. It was fine for the first couple, then really plummeted for the following blood moons. It’s pretty much a slideshow at this point. Also in the wasteland in general it sometimes gets noticeably choppy, more so in cities. Not sure if there’s any settings I can try to help it, but hopefully they can optimize in some way to where the default settings can maintain a decent frame rate in those two areas. 

Hmm...maybe the Wasteland biome has something to do with it, but I'm not sure though so please don't quote me on that lol. Also, doesn't the Wasteland constantly spawn zombies at night time more so than all of the other biomes in the game? I'm no dev or expert, but maybe there's a lot of factors coming into play where the Wasteland biome which causes higher spawn rates for zombies, on top of horde night taking place in higher populated areas like big cities could possibly be a factor to why the frame rate is taking such a nose dive?

With that said, I recently just finished a Day 56 horde night with a Gamestage of 130+ in the Pine Forest and didn't have any major slowdowns with the frame rate. And is it possible that it might be due to the biome and location you have your horde base in that's causing the frame rate to slowdown for you? And lastly, are you playing offline solo or online multiplayer with other people? In my honest opinion, your best bet is to start documenting it with recorded gameplay footage, list the platform you're currently playing on (PC/PS5/X|S), map, biome, location, day, gamestage, blood moon count, etc to better help the devs locate the source of the problem on what's causing the frame rate to slowdown during horde nights for you.

Cheers! ☺

II Blittz II

II Blittz II

8 hours ago, Tixij said:

Can’t speak for the OP, but I can say that I also have big issues with fps on later horde nights, and mine is indeed set at the default 8. It was fine for the first couple, then really plummeted for the following blood moons. It’s pretty much a slideshow at this point. Also in the wasteland in general it sometimes gets noticeably choppy, more so in cities. Not sure if there’s any settings I can try to help it, but hopefully they can optimize in some way to where the default settings can maintain a decent frame rate in those two areas. 

Hmm...maybe the Wasteland biome has something to do with it, but I'm not sure though so please don't quote me on that lol. Also, doesn't the Wasteland constantly spawn zombies at night time more so than all of the other biomes in the gamr? I'm no dev or expert, but maybe there's a lot of factors coming into play where the Wasteland biome which causes higher spawn rates for zombies, on top of horde night taking place in higher populated areas like big cities could possibly be a factor to why the frame rate is taking such a nose dive?

With that said, I recently just finished a Day 56 horde night with a Gamestage of 130+ in the Pine Forest and didn't have any major slowdowns with the frame rate. And is it possible that it might be due to the biome and location you have your horde base in that's causing the frame rate to slowdown for you? And lastly, are you playing offline solo or online multiplayer with other people? In my honest opinion, your best bet is to start documenting it with recorded gameplay footage, list the platform you're currently playing on (PC/PS5/X|S), map, biome, location, day, gamestage, blood moon count, etc to better help the devs locate the source of the problem on what's causing the frame rate to slowdown during horde nights for you.

Cheers! ☺