Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Pinecone32

Pinecone32

I really hope there is major plans for improving performance on the ps5, me and my friends have just completed a horde and it was the most stressful and just generally disapointing how bad the game runs on horde night its literally unplayable ! Frames drop to what feels like 5fps, cant use your inventory then to top it off for some reason the game sends me like a million miles into the sky when tryin to flee the zombies. I also have upgraded my ssd in the ps5 so i shudnt be havin to put up with stuff like this its 2024!!! Love your game but god something needs to happen ! 

Pinecone32

Pinecone32

I really hope this is major plans for improving performance on the ps5, me and my friends have just completed a horde and it was the most stressful and just generally disapointing how bad the game runs on horde night its literally unplayable ! Frames drop to what feels like 5fps, cant use your inventory then to top it off for some reason the game sends me like a million miles into the sky when tryin to flee the zombies. I also have upgraded my ssd in the ps5 so i shudnt be havin to put up with stuff like this its 2024!!! Love your game but god something needs to happen !