Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Nyteshade12134

Nyteshade12134

Since the release of 7 Days to Die 1.0, I have been having issues exiting the game. When I click exit game, the game freezes and does nothing. I end up having to use ctrl, alt, and delete to open the task manager so I can manually shut down the program.

Is this a known issue, and is there a fix planned for it? Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue?

While in the task manager it says that 7 Days to Die is using like 4,000+ MB of memory putting it into the "red" zone. Is this connected? I have 8 GB of memory in my PC.

I was hoping the latest Hot fix V1.1 B4, would fix this issue with the:

GameShuttingDown mod event

fix, but I guess this refers to something else.

Nyteshade12134

Nyteshade12134

Since the release of 7 Days to Die 1.0, I have been having issues exiting the game. When I click exit game, the game freezes and does nothing. I end up having to use ctrl, alt, and delete to open the task manager so I can manually shut down the program.

Is this a known issue, and is there a fix planned for it? Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue?

While in the task manager it says that 7 Days to Die is using like 4,000+ MB of memory putting it into the "red" zone. Is this connected? I have 8 GB of memory in my PC.