Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Misamor

Misamor

Here's the thing: I have a level 2 (tier 2) pistol and a level 2 tier 2 rifle. I have 1 point of skill in each.
My pistol deals 38.4 damage.

My rifle deals 61.3 damage.

I can shoot 5 bullets with my pistol by the time I reload my single shot rifle.

So... What's the point of the rifle, exactly? What's the point of taking this rifle, loading a single bullet into the chamber, expectedly waiting for that aim reticle to contract, only to deal barely 1.5 times the damage you'd deal with a pistol? And don't tell me it's the range. In this game, where looting is a core game mechanic, 95% of your zombie encounters will happen inside buildings at 10 blocks away, tops.

The rifle is ridiculously useless as it is, pls fix.

Misamor

Misamor

Here's the thing: I have a level 2 (tier 2) pistol and a level 2 tier 2 rifle. I have 1 point of skill in each.
My pistol deals 38.4 damage.

My rifle deals 61.3 damage.

I can shoot 5 bullets by the time I reload my single shot rifle.

So... What's the point of the rifle, exactly? What's the point of taking this rifle, loading a single bullet into the chamber, expectedly waiting for that aim reticle to contract, only to deal barely 1.5 times the damage you'd deal with a pistol? And don't tell me it's the range. In this game, where looting is a core game mechanic, 95% of your zombie encounters will happen inside buildings at 10 blocks away, tops.

The rifle is ridiculously useless as it is, pls fix.