Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MathiasAdemar

MathiasAdemar

ok so two things:

1: im an idiot and didnt realize the mod was in a nested folder in the zip file, so me extracting it as normal only pulled the vehicle-madness-main folder, not the one inside that has the actual mod stuff. so no vehicles spawned for me and im already a decent bit in, so no new worlds.

2: this is more of a question with an assumed answer, but im guessing since the above happened, im kinda S.O.L. on on the hole mod, or can i still craft the ones i want? im ok if thats the case and the repairables dont exist. speaking of the repairables, will they spawn in if i have chunk resets turned on? id assume not, but figured id double check.

MathiasAdemar

MathiasAdemar

ok so two things:

1: im an idiot and didnt realse the mod was in a nested folder in the zip file, so me extracting it as normal only pulled the vehicle-madness-main folder, not the one inside that has the actual mod stuff. so no vehicles spawned for me and im already a decent bit in, so no new worlds.

2: this is more of a question with an assumed answer, but im guessing sine the above happned, im kinda S.O.L. on on the hole mod, or can i still craft the ones i want? im ok if thats the case and the repaireables dont exist. speaking of the repairables, will they spawn in if i have chunk resets turned on? id assume not, but figured id double check.