(1.0) LittleRedSonja Grab Your Storage!

LittleRedSonja

Hi!

Banner_1400x480_7DTD.thumb.png.85ec50d73c674998385573f771046ae3.png

This is a small mod that allows you to get your storage boxes back (wood, iron and steel) by using the "Sonja's Disassembler 3000", the most useful too in the zombie apocalypse.
The tool is crafted in your backpack for just 1 wood in just 2 seconds, no skill levels required to unlock it, and it has incredible durability so you will probably never need to repair it. You can get your hands on it on day one if you want to. 
No need to carry it with you if you do not want to. Since the Sonja's Disassembler 300 is so cheap just craft one when you need it and throw it away when you are done. 

Those poor little boxes are waiting for you to bring them back in your pockets!😉

GrabYourStorage_1.thumb.png.f4f8150788d651ef871e0445a7ba3290.png

Use the tool on your boxes. First swing will turn the storage into "insecure". This is a security measure so you do not grab your storage by accident. The second swing will bring the storage into your inventory.

Do not waste time and stamina destroying your storage! Stop wasting resources to craft again a box that you just destroyed! Sonja's Disassembler 3000 is the solution for you!

Like all my other mods so far this is Server side only - friendly.

I hope you like this small mod. The ability to get your storage back should be a vanilla feature, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy this 💜.
If you find issues or have suggestions let me know! 🥰

Do you want to use this awesome tool to recover modded storage? Let me know what mod you want to make compatible and I will do my best 😉

Translations are always welcome, making the mod easier to use for more people always make me happy 🥰. I will include the translation in the "Translations" pack, be very grateful, and of course credit you for it 💜.

Frequently asked questions: 

1- Is your mod compatible with X, Y or Z mod? : Yes, as far as I know my mod is compatible with every other single mod for 7DTD, including of course all my other mods, even full conversions or overhauls should be compatible. If you find a mod that is incompatible with mine please let me know and I will see if a compatibility patch can be made. 

2- Can the mod be used server side only?: Yes, the mod can be used both server side only (so if the server where you play have it installed you do not need to install it yourself) or client side (if you play solo instead of multiplayer then you install the mod as usual).

Take a look at my other mods, you might find something you like 🥰:

LittleRedSonja's Profile | Nexus Mods

Download:

Mod:

Nexus mods: LittleRedSonja Grab Your Storage at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Mirror: SimFileShare: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4858408/

Translations Pack:

Nexus: LittleRedSonja Grab Your Storage at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Mirror: Simfileshare: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4914531

Edited by LittleRedSonja
Added links for the translations for the mod (see edit history)

It seems that somehow I forgot to add an alternative download link for people that do not use Nexus, like I always do in all my other mods. I will add the alternative link in the first post and here. I am sorry folks, I hope this was not too annoying 😅.

Here is the link, I hope you enjoy the mod 💜:

SimFileShare: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4858408/

I have added a Chinese Translation, you have the links both for Nexus and SimfileShare in the first post. 

Thank you waynevmw for the translation! 💜

Translations are always welcome, making my mods easier to use for more people always makes me happy. Contact me if you want to translate any of my mods. I will include the translation in a "Translations pack", be very grateful, and of course credit you for it 💜.