Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Space4Ace

Space4Ace

3 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Probably going to be awhile.  They seem to update slower lately due to holidays 

Holidays and vacations. Remember that they were rushing to get 1.0 out, so I guess they waited for vacations, and people (like Fataal for example) are now taking some time off for a well deserved break from all the hard work they have done.

We'll get a new update very soon... My guess is another experimental build. Too many problems in the latest experimental to call it stable.

Space4Ace

Space4Ace

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

Probably going to be awhile.  They seem to update slower lately due to holidays 

Holidays and vacations. Remember that they were rushing to get 1.0 out, so I guess they waited for vacations, and people (like Fataal for example) are now taking some time off for a deserved break from all the hard work they have done.

We'll get a new update very soon... My guess is another experimental build. Too many problems in the the latest experimental to call it stable.