Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

For a game that has awesome re-playability (in fact to me it's one of the only games i have played that is so replayable), restarting progress would not be an issue to me. All the time i've played it, i've never had a need to restart before i was planning to, but if i did, it's no biggie to me, all part of the fun, that initial struggle to survive never gets old, and any previous progress was enjoyed, so a potential restart would never be a loss to me either. Just my 5 cents

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

For a game that has awesome re-playability (in fact to me it's one of the only games i have played that is so replayable), restarting progress would not be an issue to me. All the time i've played it, i've never had a need to restart before i was planning to, but if i did, it's no biggie to me, all part of the fun, that initial struggle to survive never gets old, and any previous progress was enjoyed, so that's never a loss to me either. Just my 5 cents