Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DickJustice

DickJustice

8 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Which ones require a new game?  I would need to look back over them, but I don't think many beyond POI would.

I will say I was under the impression that a restart concerned bug fixes and other updates - if they don't, and it's just the POI stuff, then a post with detailed instructions on how to troubleshoot this by a member of the team would go a long way towards resolving this concern. What you mentioned about the chunk reset and world editor is still more work than a paying customer would have to do - and as kind as your advice is, it'd be nice to get it from a dev member as well, in an official capacity which addresses the issue.

Like I said, a lot of great, hard, long work has clearly been put into this game - why leave anything unresolved. Takes but one post to assuage these doubts for PC players.

DickJustice

DickJustice

3 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Which ones require a new game?  I would need to look back over them, but I don't think many beyond POI would.

I will say I was under the impression that a restart concerned bug fixes and other updates - if they don't, and it's just the POI stuff, then a post with detailed instructions on how to troubleshoot this by a member of the team would be go a long way towards resolving this concern. What you mentioned about the chunk reset and world editor is still more work than a paying customer would have to do - and as kind as your advice is, it'd be nice to get it from a dev member as well, in an official capacity which addresses the issue.

Like I said, a lot of great, hard, long work has clearly been put into this game - why leave anything unresolved. Takes but one post to assuage these doubts for PC players.