Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DED-EFIM

DED-EFIM

3 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Could you give some examples, especially those that "ruin the game"?

as an example I can point to skill magazine, at a cost of 300 dukes from traders (in vending machines of players 100) I can buy 100 pieces for 30000 dukes, and thus complete any skill of crafting an item, maybe in a single game it is not so noticeable, but I have my own dedicated server on which 20+ players play simultaneously. the same applies to the weapons and tools that the trader offers, it is too cheap, having only a wrench I can earn 30000 dukes on disassembling equipment in one game day

ps: Sorry if I explained it badly but I don't know English

spacer.png

DED-EFIM

DED-EFIM

2 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Could you give some examples, especially those that "ruin the game"?

as an example I can point to skill magazine, at a cost of 300 dukes from traders (in vending machines of players 100) I can buy 100 pieces for 30000 dukes, and thus complete any skill of crafting an item, maybe in a single game it is not so noticeable, but I have my own dedicated server on which 20+ players play simultaneously. the same applies to the weapons and tools that the trader offers, it is too cheap, having only a wrench I can earn 30k dukes on disassembling equipment in one game day

ps: Sorry if I explained it badly but I don't know English

spacer.png