Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
r3mot3control

r3mot3control

51 minutes ago, Adagio said:

Hello! Very impressive mod! I never even thought something like this is possible.

How many max agent would you recommend for a 10k map?

Is it possible to set that zombies don't respawn? So that player can clear and secure an area, feels like they make some permanent change in the world, but in the process they will have to really think about how to do so as to not instead luring even more zombies in.
I used to use a mod that increases zombie spawn in city, and that makes shooting a gun a really risky choice, even in a very dire situation as player knows they are in for even more trouble.
From the video in the first post, I think this mod would work even much better for that, so I'm really excited to try this out!

I'm using a 10k (improved RWG) map and just spent an hour shooting dozens after dozens after dozens... after dozens... of zombies. I wasn't even near a city. They just didn't want to end, I basically gave up, lol. This is with the default number of agents (15,000). I was going to ask the same question, if they ever stop coming... it seems like they just perpetually spawn as you kill them. 

I'm trying to find a base to make home, but trying to clear out anything just results in attracting never ending zombies. It'd be cool if the effective area within auditory range could be cleared... at least for a while.

r3mot3control

r3mot3control

32 minutes ago, Adagio said:

Hello! Very impressive mod! I never even thought something like this is possible.

How many max agent would you recommend for a 10k map?

Is it possible to set that zombies don't respawn? So that player can clear and secure an area, feels like they make some permanent change in the world, but in the process they will have to really think about how to do so as to not instead luring even more zombies in.
I used to use a mod that increases zombie spawn in city, and that makes shooting a gun a really risky choice, even in a very dire situation as player knows they are in for even more trouble.
From the video in the first post, I think this mod would work even much better for that, so I'm really excited to try this out!

I'm using a 10k (improved RWG) map and just spent an hour shooting dozens after dozens after dozens... after dozens... of zombies. I wasn't even near a city. They just didn't want to end, I basically gave up, lol. This is with the default number of agents. I was going to ask the same question, if they ever stop coming... it seems like they just perpetually spawn as you kill them. 

I'm trying to find a base to make home, but trying to clear out anything just results in attracting never ending zombies. It'd be cool if the effective area within auditory range could be cleared... at least for a while.