Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jie

Jie

Hello, I updated to the latest version, and now I'm facing two issues. When using vanilla explosives or shooting oil barrels, the screen freezes completely. Additionally, when I input 'walkersim show' in the console, the game also freezes. I tested this with both your current version and the previous version. The previous version didn't have these problems, but I did encounter an issue where zombies wouldn't respawn after dying.

Sorry, I misspoke. It's after I die that the zombies on the map stop respawning.

Jie

Jie

13 hours ago, ZehMatt said:

它们只会出现在玩家附近,并且模型还会考虑地形高度和一些其他因素,所以这并不重要。

我还必须发布一个小的错误修复。

变更日志

0.9-beta.5

• 修复游戏开始时的异常。

下载

您可以从Releases · ZehMatt/7dtd-WalkerSim2 (github.com) 下载最新版本 

编辑:在此版本中,工具/查看器现在也有一定用处,您还不能导出配置,但可以实时编辑所有内容,只需根据 UI 中的设置手动编辑 xml 即可,导出功能即将推出。

图像.gif.ba18797a25f710ccfbf572c7603a1a9d.gif

Hello, I updated to the latest version, and now I'm facing two issues. When using vanilla explosives or shooting oil barrels, the screen freezes completely. Additionally, when I input 'walkersim show' in the console, the game also freezes. I tested this with both your current version and the previous version. The previous version didn't have these problems, but I did encounter an issue where zombies wouldn't respawn after dying.

4分钟前,Jie 说:

您好,我更新到了最新版本,现在遇到了两个问题。使用原版炸药或射击油桶时,屏幕会完全冻结。此外,当我在控制台中输入“walkersim show”时,游戏也会冻结。我用您当前的版本和之前的版本都测试了这个问题。之前的版本没有这些问题,但我确实遇到了僵尸死后不会重生的问题。

抱歉,我说错了。我死了之后,地图上的僵尸就不再重生了。

4 minutes ago, Jie said:

Sorry, I misspoke. It's after I die that the zombies on the map stop respawning.