Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Canes

Canes

43 minutes ago, ZehMatt said:

Could you give Release 0.9-beta.2 · ZehMatt/7dtd-WalkerSim2 (github.com) a try? Will also update the first post, that should fix the despawn issue with multiplayer and the long startup times, also keep in mind only the host needs the mod not the clients. I also limited the maximum amount to 30k now, I might raise this in the future but when I was testing it with 15k that was more than enough already.

We put it at the max of 30k, and honestly there's more zombies in the vanilla game. There's nothing, definitely not like in the video.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And I think it affected the single-player now as well.

So either it's not working or 30k limit is too low to tell. Is it possible to increate the max limit?

EDIT: Another thing we noticed is that whatever zombies do spawn, they don't react to gun sounds at all. They don't turn around to face you.

Canes

Canes

38 minutes ago, ZehMatt said:

Could you give Release 0.9-beta.2 · ZehMatt/7dtd-WalkerSim2 (github.com) a try? Will also update the first post, that should fix the despawn issue with multiplayer and the long startup times, also keep in mind only the host needs the mod not the clients. I also limited the maximum amount to 30k now, I might raise this in the future but when I was testing it with 15k that was more than enough already.

We put it at the max of 30k, and honestly there's more zombies in the vanilla game. There's nothing, definitely not like in the video.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And I think it affected the single-player now as well.

So either it's not working or 30k limit is too low to tell. Is it possible to increate the max limit?