Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Canes

Canes

On 8/9/2024 at 4:13 PM, ZehMatt said:

You should be able to play co-op with this mod, whoever hosts the game needs to have the mod installed and also EAC turned off. I don't think its compatible with ImprovedHordes. You can use this mod with any pre-existing save.

Thanks for the fast reply, but for co-op only the host needs to install this, not all clients? That doesn't sound right.

Canes

Canes

1 hour ago, ZehMatt said:

You should be able to play co-op with this mod, whoever hosts the game needs to have the mod installed and also EAC turned off. I don't think its compatible with ImprovedHordes. You can use this mod with any pre-existing save.

Thanks for the fast reply, but for co-op only the host needs to install this, not all clients? That doesn't sound right.

EDIT: Wow, this is taking forever to load on default settings. 30+ minutes. Co-op buddies will not agree to this.

Canes

Canes

1 hour ago, ZehMatt said:

EDIT: Wow, this is taking forever to load on default settings. I don't think co-op buddies will agree to this.

Canes

Canes

27 minutes ago, ZehMatt said:

Canes

Canes

23 minutes ago, ZehMatt said:

Thanks for the fast reply, but only the host needs to install this, not all clients?