Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

i do like the stop fuel waste idea, but don't use it to make my brain do basic maths for seeing how much fuel to use 😁 (similar reason i don't use the craft-from-storage mod; i'm already someone who (once the first few days panic of a new playthrough have passed) keeps all items in separate, labelled boxes), but crafting manually makes me go look for things from boxes for myself ; i've used both mods and they're great, it's like in my daytime job, i like to do some (nowadays unnecessary) basic tasks manually, but only as long as they don't take too much time and effort

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

i do like the stop fuel waste idea, but don't use it to make my brain do basic maths for seeing how much fuel to use 😁 (same reason i don't use the craft-from-storage mod) ; i've used both and they're great, it's like in my daytime job, i like to do some (nowadays unnecessary) basic tasks manually, but only as long as they don't take too much time and effort