Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

for me personally, as few as possible, purely to ensure that playthroughs last a decent amount of time.

for 1.0 b333 ie vanilla, ie for "serious/proper playthroughs" i use only these ~

F:\games\7 Days to Die\7.Days.to.Die.v1.0.(b333).Stable\Mods

7D2D World Lighting Tuned (v1.0)
AGF-A20HUDPlus-EPatch1.0.1
AGF-A21HUDPlus-Addon1.4.0
AGF-A21HUDPlus1.8.0
donovan-longerlootbags
KHA21-HPBars
KHV1-WanderingHordeFrequency (1.0)
VanillaFoodModel (v1.0)
WMMSkipNewsScreen-5520-1-0-333-1-1722026489 (1.0)

...not to make the games easier or quicker, i just those for quality of life ie they complement/add missing QOL things but don't detract from the playthroughs (i'm not suggesting other peoples' suggestions detract obviously).

i do use other mods but it depends on what overhaul mod i'm playing, for example i like the Guppy zombie models, but for separate playthroughs ~

7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix
7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix.with.Joke.Mod
7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix.with.Outback.Roadies.Mod
7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix.with.Preppocalypse.Mod
7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix.with.Random.Wandering.Hordes.Mod
7.Days.to.Die.a21.2.(b37).Hotfix.with.Wild.West.Mod
7.Days.to.Die.v1.0.(b316).EXP.b317.Hotfix.with.Guppy.Zombies

One other example is that before we had lockable inventory slots i used KhaineGB's mod for that, then The Fun Pimps kindly added their lockable slots so i didn't need to use that anymore (to me lockable slots are is an important quality of life mod)

I frequently check out the modding sites but for me personally, like i say, for vanilla, i only like to have things that complement the game, in the game, and for 99.9% of other mods, i can just install them inside a separate overhaul mod, or a separate copy of vanilla (for instance if i'm going out for a night out and have a couple hours beforehand where i just want to mess about in the game, i can fire up one of the other overhauls and just have non-serious crazy zombie slaughtering fun for a while) . just my 2 cents

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

for me personally, as few as possible, purely to ensure that playthroughs last a decent amount of time.

for 1.0 b333 ie vanilla, ie for "serious/proper playthroughs" i use only these ~

AGF-A21HUDPlus1.8.0
donovan-longerlootbags
KHA21-HPBars
VanillaFoodModel (v1.0)

...not to make the games easier or quicker, i just those for quality of life ie they complement/add missing QOL things but don't detract from the playthroughs (i'm not suggesting other peoples' suggestions detract obviously).

i do use other mods but it depends on what overhaul mod i'm playing, for example i like the Guppy zombie models, but for separate playthroughs ~

One other example is that before we had lockable inventory slots i used KhaineGB's mod for that, then The Fun Pimps kindly added their lockable slots so i didn't need to use that anymore (to me lockable slots are is an important quality of life mod)

I frequently check out the modding sites but for me personally, like i say, for vanilla, i only like to have things that complement the game, in the game, and for 99.9% of other mods, i can just install them inside a separate overhaul mod, or a separate copy of vanillla (for instance if i'm going out for a night out and have a couple hours beforehand where i just want to mess about in the game, i can fire up one of the other overhauls and just have fun for a while) . just my 2 cents

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

AGF-A21HUDPlus1.8.0
donovan-longerlootbags
KHA21-HPBars
VanillaFoodModel (v1.0)

...not to make the games easier or quicker, i juse those for quality of life ie they complement/add missing QOL things but don't detract from the playthroughs.

I frequently check out the modding sites but for me personally, like i say, for vanilla, i only like to have things that complement the game, in the game, and for 99.9% of other mods, i can just install them inside a separate overhaul mod, or a separate copy of vanillla (for instance if i'm going out for a night out and have a couple hours beforehand where i just want to mess about in the game, i can fire up one of the other overhauls and just have fun for a while) . just my 2 cents