Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Manwithfoot

Manwithfoot

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

FYI a screenshot of a small bit of the interaction is not definite proof one was wrong as it doesn’t show what happened to that point.  It is also only one side of the story told by one of the main participants.  As Meganoth mentioned, coming into a forum public trashing a moderator won’t help your cause.  Reach out to cc privately who will likely advocate a neutral response on what should happen next based on getting information from both sides.

As someone who was unfairly banned a long time ago from a game server, I contacted the main admin to explain my case in a polite, respectful way while never throwing insults at the person who banned me - just explained my side of the story and why I thought the admin made a mistake.  I also have been on the other side where admins were blamed for banning people just because they enforced the rules.

As I mentioned, I would have even more of that conversation if it didnt get removed from my access when getting banned from the discord. I wasnt screen shotting between every message on the ticket. I am also not trashing anyone. I simply was targeted by an individual with power to harass me and attempted to reach out to others via ticket and still had to deal with YnD and be subjected to whatever mind game he wanted to play in that ticket conversation. Typically yeah if I was appealing a ban that was a mistake on the part of the moderator, I wouldnt be bringing up any verbiage for how the individual treated me. But this was not a mistake by said moderator YnD. In order for this whole appeal of mine to make sense I have to bring up the person responsible. If I told this entire story without mentioning I was being intentionally targeted by a member of the moderation team, none of it would make any sense. The proof I shared of the intentional harassments, has his name in it.

Manwithfoot

Manwithfoot

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

FYI a screenshot of a small bit of the interaction is not definite proof one was wrong as it doesn’t show what happened to that point.  It is also only one side of the story told by one of the main participants.  As Meganoth mentioned, coming into a forum public trashing a moderator won’t help your cause.  Reach out to cc privately who will likely advocate a neutral response on what should happen next based on getting information from both sides.

As someone who was unfairly banned a long time ago from a game server, I contacted the main admin to explain my case in a polite, respectful way while never throwing insults at the person who banned me - just explained my side of the story and why I thought the admin made a mistake.  I also have been on the other side where admins were blamed for banning people just because they enforced the rules.

As I mentioned, I would have even more of that conversation if it didnt get removed from my access when getting banned from the discord. I wasnt screen shotting between every message on the ticket. I am also not trashing anyone. I simply was targeted by an individual with power to harass me and attempted to reach out to others via ticket and still had to deal with YnD and be subjected to whatever mind game he wanted to play in that ticket conversation. Typically yeah if I was appealing a ban that was a mistake on the part of the moderator, I wouldnt be bringing up any verbiage for how the individual treated me. But this was not a mistake by said moderator YnD. In order for this whole appeal of mine to make sense I have to bring up the person responsible. If I told this entire story without mentioning I was being intentionally targeted by a member of the moderation team, none of it would make any sense.