Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
18 hours ago, GigglingZombie said:

Animal spawns are now far too low; i too believe that we should struggle in the game, i personally think the spawns should be a tiny bit more. Partly it's for immersion too ie there should be some animals, if for no other reason that it's jarring with almost zero animals mooching around

it looks like you can't edit your posts some time after posting, but no matter. I was far too brief in my above reply, and yes of course, travelling about you will be able to find more animals. it's just that the last couple of playthroughs, things have been challenging so i have not been able to travel more than a few buildings away; plus i should mention a couple of content creators - JaWoodle generally leaves the bunnies and chickens alone, and of course Glock9 often goes 'postal' in hunting down chickens (the chicken hunting thing can be a whole series of videos on it's own 😁) ; anyways , my point here is that i am very much against killing bunnies, they are far too cute, and their death squeal makes me fell bad, and (just like the bunnie animations) the chicken animations, walking, running and generally moving about, are so realistic and cute that i try real hard to not kill them, but in the last couple of playthroughs, lack of animals and food has been really difficult, so i've had to start murdering bunnies and chickens

18 hours ago, GigglingZombie said:

Animal spawns are now far too low; i too believe that we should struggle in the game, i personally think the spawns should be a tiny bit more. Partly it's for immersion too ie there should be some animals, if for no other reason that it's jarring with almost zero animals mooching around

it looks like you can't edit your posts some time after posting no matter. I was far too brief in my above reply, and yes of course, travelling about you will be able to find more animals. it's just that the last couple of playthroughs, things have been challenging so i have not been able to travel more than a few buildings away; plus i should mention a couple of content creators - JaWoodle generally leaves the bunnies and chickens alone, and of course Glock9 often goes 'postal' in hunting down chickens (the chicken hunting thing can be a whole series of videos on it's own 😁) ; anyways , my point here is that i am very much against killing bunnies, they are far too cute, and their death squeal makes me fell bad, and (just like the bunnie animations) the chicken animations, walking, running and generally moving about, are so realistic and cute that i try real hard to not kill them, but in the last couple of playthroughs, lack of animals and food has been really difficult, so i've had to start murdering bunnies and chickens