Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
aceguy7

aceguy7

I also enjoy the struggle, but how can you not see a dear during the day in the forest? I haven't seen any. We should see bears spawn in the pine forest occasionally, as well maybe coyotes. Its just more immersive to have more wildlife. Can we at least get more advanced options in the game to setup animal spawning percentages day and night in different biomes. I think it would be amazing to have more in game setup options in general so everybody can create a game that suits their own play styles.

aceguy7

aceguy7

I also enjoy the struggle, but how can you not see a dear during the day in the forest? I haven't seen any. We should see bears spawn in the pine forest occasionally, as well maybe coyotes. Its just more immersive to have more wildlife. Can we at least get more advanced options in the game to setup animal spawning percentages day and night in different biomes. I think it would be an amazing to have more in game setup options in general so everybody can create a game that suits their own play styles.