Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Default settings (60 min days), If I go out hunting at night I'll usually find a deer or two (Normal pine forest)- probably averages to more than 1 per night. I feel like chickens are easy enough to spot and get..  Personal opinion, they could probably make animals another 5-10% _LESS_ common and it would balance meat in the right direction.. But I only feel like that because I have some time under my belt- If I were newer, I'm sure I'd be a very hungry hunter again.

Default settings (60 min days), If I go out hunting at night I'll usually find a deer or two- probably averages to more than 1 per night. I feel like chickens are easy enough to spot and get..  Personal opinion, they could probably make animals another 5-10% _LESS_ common and it would balance meat in the right direction.. But I only feel like that because I have some time under my belt- If I were newer, I'm sure I'd be a very hungry hunter again.