Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
II Blittz II

II Blittz II

I'm loving 1.0 myself, it's definitely a lot more challenging in the early game compared to Alpha 15, especially with the water situation. With that said, once you find a cooking pot and set up a Dew Collector or two, it's not so bad tbh.

As of right now, I've mainly been struggling to find Stags anywhere on Navezgane so far, I still haven't seen one since I started playing on Thursday. I have come across a few Chickens here and there, but that's about it. Have you seen any Stags/Deers since you started playing the new Console Edition?

II Blittz II

II Blittz II

I'm loving 1.0 myself, it's definitely a lot more challenging in the early game compared to Alpha 15, especially with the water situation. With that said, once you find a cooking pot and set up a Dew Collector or two, it's not so bad tbh.

With that said, I've been struggling to find Stags anywhere on Navezgane so far, I still haven't seen one since I started playing on Thursday. I have come across a few Chickens here and there, but that's about it. Have you seen any Stags/Deers since you started playing the new Console Edition?