Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Camiracundus

Camiracundus

Added additional details to description and headline.

I played the game on PS5 last night, and noticed that everything further away than about 10 feet looks like it's covered in a layer of a slight blur effect, or running at a terribly low resolution. It's nothing like the crisp quality I get on my pc, even at lower quality settings, and it's a bit disorienting to look at. The consoles it's released on have the hardware to run the game at much better quality/resolution than it currently is. Right now, it almost gives me a headache because it's like looking at things without my glasses on, and it causes my eyes to strain to try to see things more clearly. 

Is it supposed to be this way? I noticed that some players who've posted gameplay to YouTube don't seem to have the same low quality/blur issue, and it leaves me wondering if this is a bug or if they're using other console settings or editing to make it look more clear. 

Another detail is that everything blurs slightly when I'm moving, even after turning off motion blur, which makes things in the distance even harder to see properly. 

I've posted pictures for comparison. 

PC1.jpg

PC2.jpg

PS51.jpg

PS52.jpg

Camiracundus

Camiracundus

I played the game on PS5 last night, and noticed that everything further away than about 10 feet looks like it's covered in a layer of a slight blur effect. It's nothing like the crisp quality I get on my pc, even at lower quality settings, and it's a bit disorienting to look at. It almost gives me a headache because it's like looking at things without my glasses on.

Is it supposed to be this way? 

Another detail is that everything blurs slightly when I'm moving, even after turning off motion blur. 

I've posted pictures for comparison. 

PC1.jpg

PC2.jpg

PS51.jpg

PS52.jpg