Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Thunderbolt-GER

Thunderbolt-GER

The amount of ammo in loot is really too much.

After a few bloodmoons, i also have so much standard ammo that i have to throw away.

The traders only buy 3 stacks of each ammo types the forges are full of brass already and i scrapped so much ammo, that i have multiple stacks of brass.

I even tried renting a vending machine at the trader and while some ammo was sold, most of it was just gone, when my rental expired.

I think it would be more useful, if scrapping ammo also returns gunpowder and lead and not only brass.

Thunderbolt-GER

Thunderbolt-GER

After a few bloodmoons, i also have so much standart ammo that i have to throw away.

The traders only buy 2 stacks of each ammo types the forges are full of brass already and i scrapped so much ammo, that i have multiple stacks of brass.

I even tried renting a vending machine at the trader and while some ammo was sold, most of it was just gone, when my rental expired.

I think it would be more useful, if scrapping ammo also returns gunpowder and lead and not only brass.

Thunderbolt-GER

Thunderbolt-GER

After a few bloodmoon, i also have so much standart ammo that i have to throw away.

The traders only buy 2 stacks of each ammo types, the forges is full of brass already and i scrapped so much ammo, that i have multiple stacks of brass.

I even tried renting a vending machine at the trader and while some ammo was sold, most of it was just gone, when my rental expired-