Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CVenton

CVenton

9 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Thats very vague. Maybe your friend should go to the kickstarter page, find what only he can find, and post it here.

I'm sure you have a good connection to internet as do I, but here you go.  He doesnt have an account here nor does he care to, that's why I'm here.

This is the information on the publicly available website regardint the "VIP party" thing i mentioned.  someone bought it, not us!

HE SURVIVAL PARTY - 2 VIP tickets to the launch party to meet the developers in Dallas + 7 Days to Die T-Shirt + Character Poster + World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge + Bring your World Map, Character Poster and T-Shirt to get signed by the team!

The one below is one he backed for 50 dollars as did 429 other people.  I don't really understand what's vague about that but I'll ask if there's something he can see that I cant???  If you are saying they got told it was canceled, he wasnt aware.  I will look with him later, sorry.

THE CARTOGRAPHER - Collectable printed 11 x 17 World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge

CVenton

CVenton

6 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Thats very vague. Maybe your friend should go to the kickstarter page, find what only he can find, and post it here.

I'm sure you have a good connection to internet as do I, but here you go.  He doesnt have an account here nor does he care to, that's why I'm here.

This is the information on the publicly available website regardint the "VIP party" thing i mentioned.  someone bought it, not us!

HE SURVIVAL PARTY - 2 VIP tickets to the launch party to meet the developers in Dallas + 7 Days to Die T-Shirt + Character Poster + World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge + Bring your World Map, Character Poster and T-Shirt to get signed by the team!

The one below is one he backed for 50 dollars as did 429 other people.  I don't really understand what's vague about that but I'll ask if there's something he can see that I cant???

THE CARTOGRAPHER - Collectable printed 11 x 17 World Map + Name in the credits + Alpha + Beta + Finished Game + Kickstarter Backer Badge