Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
HelloImK

HelloImK

Hello

After update V1.0 b330 EXP my girlfriend and i played about 3 hours into our world and after horde night when she returned to base she got kicked from the server with the message "You do not have the required privileges" and continued to get kicked 3-4 times within 5 minute intervals before we gave up and called it a night.

When I closed the world, the command prompt or log list thing (idk what it is) pops up out of nowhere and theres a long list of white color font logs with a few yellow color font lines of logs, i didnt read or screenshot them so unfortunately i cant recall what they said, but usually the command prompt doesnt appear right after i close a world which was weird.

We updated to V 1.0 b332 EXP (b333 Hotfix) and she tried several times to join the server but was unable to, getting both the "You do not have the required privileges" and a "Network Time Out" message. 

We're unable to play together, and we even tested on a fresh server, still unable join due to the same problems. 

Below I have links for a screenshot of her "You do not have the required privileges" screen, and the log of the day we encountered the error. The listed log is from a 3-4 hour playthrough of b330 where we encountered the problems near the last 10-20 mins but since the logs are so long i have to delete the first half of the log and the errors should still show at the end of the log, i also have 4 other logs from instances in b332, but my post is being marked as spam and she never was able to log on in the first place so im not sure how much information that could give, but I will pastebin in comments if necessary. 

I dont know if this is a known issue with a fix or if this is a new issue, but i hope the logs can provide some helpful information and i can provide anything else necessary, help on this would be appreciated as we want to play the game together, thank you! 

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/A9Qnscn 

Log: https://pastebin.com/DaH433W9 

HelloImK

HelloImK

Hello

After update V1.0 b330 EXP my girlfriend and i played about 3 hours into our world and after horde night when she returned to base she got kicked from the server with the message "You do not have the required privileges" and continued to get kicked 3-4 times within 5 minute intervals before we gave up and called it a night.

When I closed the world, the command prompt or log list thing (idk what it is) pops up out of nowhere and theres a long list of white color font logs with a few yellow color font lines of logs, i didnt read or screenshot them so unfortunately i cant recall what they said, but usually the command prompt doesnt appear right after i close a world which was weird.

We updated to V 1.0 b332 EXP (b333 Hotfix) and she tried several times to join the server but was unable to, getting both the "You do not have the required privileges" and a "Network Time Out" message. 

We're unable to play together, and we even tested on a fresh server, still unable join due to the same problems. 

Below I have links for a screenshot of her "You do not have the required privileges" screen, and the log of the day we encountered the error. The listed log is from a 3-4 hour playthrough of b330 where we encountered the problems near the last 10-20 mins but since the logs are so long i have to delete the first half of the log and the errors should still show at the end of the log, i also have 4 other logs from instances in b332, but my post is being marked as spam and she never was able to log on in the first place so im not sure how much information that could give, but I will pastebin in comments if necessary. 

I dont know if this is a known issue with a fix or if this is a new issue, but i hope the logs can provide some helpful information and i can provide anything else necessary, help on this would be appreciated as we want to play the game together, thank you! 

HelloImK

HelloImK

Hello

We updated to V 1.0 b332 EXP (b333 Hotfix) and she tried several times to join the server but was unable to getting both the "You do not have the required privileges" and a "Network Time Out" message. 

Below I have listed a screenshot of her "You do not have the required privileges" screen, and the logs of the days we encountered the error. The listed log is from a 3-4 hour playthrough of b330 where we encountered the problems near the last 10-20 mins but since the logs are so long i have to delete the first half of the log and the errors should still show at the end of the log, i also have 4 other logs from instances in b332, but my post is being marked as spam and she never was able to log on in the first place so im not sure how much information that could give, but I will pastebin in comments if necessary.