Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Javabean867

Javabean867

Typo lol

16 hours ago, Riamus said:

Yeah, I won't swap armor based on what I am doing.  It really isn't worth carrying around extra armor or swapping it constantly.  It is a bad mechanic for armor, imo.  If the bonuses were random across all armor, then that would be better, I think.  But for that, you would need to be able to find Q6 armor because you didn't want to attend forever creating it over and over to get the bonuses you want.

I get it.  In some games I'll keep a slot dedicated to the nerd armor body piece, and just wear it to read all my mags.  That bonus is a bit busted.

Javabean867

Javabean867

16 hours ago, Riamus said:

Yeah, I won't swap armor based on what I am doing.  It really isn't worth carrying around extra armor or swapping it constantly.  It is a bad mechanic for armor, imo.  If the bonuses were random across all armor, then that would be better, I think.  But for that, you would need to be able to find Q6 armor because you didn't want to attend forever creating it over and over to get the bonuses you want.

I get it.  In some games I'll keep a slot dedicated to the need armor body piece, and just wear it to read all my mags.  That bonus is a bit busted.