Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Hi!

The first thing, as far as I know leveling tool cause problems in 1.0, specially because it is for A21 and it does not work in 1.0.  That would be the first thing I would do, remove any mod that do not have an updated version for 1.0. Even if "in theory" some mods for A21 can work in 1.0 it is still more likely to cause errors. The other 2 OCB mods I do not know, but I know for sure that leveling tool DOES NOT WORK 100% fine in 1.0.  Anyway, none of the has any sort of  interaction with my mod or what my mod adds to the game. 

The mod "inventory mouse wheel" starts spamming errors right from game load, without even trying to load a save. It does that without any other mod installed, other than the 3 mods from OCB, and the error generated are not related to the xml as far as I can understand. That means that there is some problem with one or more of those 3 mods, and you should ask the creator if they can update to work in 1.0, because right now they are not functional. 

image.thumb.jpeg.66101e22e40338ea7182a6526726ecc6.jpeg

When I add a bunch of xml mods, including mine, the xml mods load fine without errors and again, errors spam as soon as the game tries to load Inventory mouse wheel". That would be the first mod I would remove before trying again but like I said, you should ask the creator or the mod or simply wait until they add support for 1.0. 

But it has nothing to do with my mod, so I cannot help you much with this, sorry. 

Crashes are quite rare with xml mods, and are almost always related with dll (when it is because mods, crashes can also be because of corrupted game files and other things). 

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Hi!

The first thing, as far as I know leveling tool cause problems in 1.0, specially because it is for A21 and it does not work in 1.0.  That would be the first thing I would do, remove any mod that do not have an updated version for 1.0. Even if "in theory" some mods for A21 can work in 1.0 it is still more likely to cause errors. The other 2 OCB mods I do not know, but I know for sure that leveling tool DOES NOT WORK in 1.0.  Anyway, none of the has any sort of  interaction with my mod or what my mod adds to the game. 

The mod "inventory mouse wheel" starts spamming errors right from game load, without even trying to load a save. It does that without any other mod installed, other than the 3 mods from OCB, and the error generated are not related to the xml as far as I can understand. That means that there is some problem with one or more of those 3 mods, and you should ask the creator if they can update to work in 1.0, because right now they are not functional. 

image.thumb.jpeg.66101e22e40338ea7182a6526726ecc6.jpeg

When I add a bunch of xml mods, including mine, the xml mods load fine without errors and again, errors spam as soon as the game tries to load Inventory mouse wheel". That would be the first mod I would remove before trying again but like I said, you should ask the creator or the mod or simply wait until they add support for 1.0. 

But it has nothing to do with my mod, so I cannot help you much with this, sorry. 

Crashes are quite rare with xml mods, and are almost always related with dll (when it is because mods, crashes can also be because of corrupted game files and other things). 

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Hi!

The first thing, as far as I know leveling tool cause problems in 1.0, specially because it is for A21 and it does not work in 1.0.  That would be the first thing I would do, remove any mod that do not have an updated version for 1.0. Even if "in theory" some mods for A21 can work in 1.0 it is still more likely to cause errors. The other 2 OCB mods I do not know, but I know for sure that leveling tool DOES NOT WORK in 1.0. 

If that does not work:

Have you tested file integrity of your game, or reinstall the game, or try a new generated world map? Specially if the log shows no problem with mods it is unlikely that it is a problem with the xml. It could be a problem with one of the mods adding dll, so check what mods add assets other than xml files and remove then. When you try mods and add or remove test in a new generated worl, otherwise it can cause issues.

I cannot have access to your mod list, so if you can provide in a different way that would be good. You can also provide a dump config recipes.xml and items.xml and i can take a look, since those 2 are the only 2 files included in my mod. I suggest you try checking file integrity, reinstalling or generating new world, because it does not look like a xml problem. 

Have you tested file integrity of your game, or reinstall the game, or try a new generated world map? Specially if the log shows no problem with mods it is unlikely that it is a problem with the xml. It could be a problem with one of the mods adding dll perhaps? I cannot have access to your mod list, so if you can provide in a different way that would be good. You can also provide a dump config recipes.xml and items.xml and i can take a look, since those 2 are the only 2 files included in my mod. I suggest you try checking file integrity, reinstalling or generating new world, because it does not look like a xml problem.