Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Suxar

Suxar

On 7/27/2024 at 1:54 AM, pahbi said:

Make your base on a tall building, and make a long winding set of stairs that path into your crafting area.  Line the stairs with wood spikes.  Then make a non spike shortcut for you to enter the base that zombies can't path through.

Early game to mid game, screamers will path up the stairs with spikes and usually die before they reach the top.

I usually use a drawbridge at the entrance.

Suxar

Suxar

Make your base on a tall building, and make a long winding set of stairs that path into your crafting area.  Line the stairs with wood spikes.  Then make a non spike shortcut for you to enter the base that zombies can't path through.

Early game to mid game, screamers will path up the stairs with spikes and usually die before they reach the top.