Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zooxss

Zooxss

17 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

1.0 has specifically been balanced for the various outfits. Depending on the build in your skill tree and your outfit, even on the tougher difficulty levels, you can definitely solo a tier 6 POI. Other outfits absolutely hinder this though, so it's another thing that makes it grey rather than black and white. The tier 6's are still easy enough with a stun baton on two junk turrets. Hell, I swear that the junk turrets are more effective now in 1.0 than they were in A21.

In another playthrough, I went with the assassin armor and that sh*t was straight up broken. Solo a freaking group of zombie bears like it was nothing.

A lot of it is just balancing between the outfits and skill trees. Unless we want another outright overhaul though, not much is gonna change. TFP's don't do tweaks.

In my muliplayer playthroughs, the difficulty only appears to be evident on horde nights. POIs haven't changed much at all. This means that it is even more dependent on your build. These playthroughs have progressed slower though. Difficult to compare as loot has simply been less appealing. Quest rewards have been garbage either way.

Yea, i agree the quest rewards need to be tweaked. That may be the answer to Legendary Parts to be given by trader.

There is a big difficulty difference between Tier 6 quest in Green and Tier 6 in Wasteland. Trust me

Zooxss

Zooxss

8 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

1.0 has specifically been balanced for the various outfits. Depending on the build in your skill tree and your outfit, even on the tougher difficulty levels, you can definitely solo a tier 6 POI. Other outfits absolutely hinder this though, so it's another thing that makes it grey rather than black and white. The tier 6's are still easy enough with a stun baton on two junk turrets. Hell, I swear that the junk turrets are more effective now in 1.0 than they were in A21.

In another playthrough, I went with the assassin armor and that sh*t was straight up broken. Solo a freaking group of zombie bears like it was nothing.

A lot of it is just balancing between the outfits and skill trees. Unless we want another outright overhaul though, not much is gonna change. TFP's don't do tweaks.

In my muliplayer playthroughs, the difficulty only appears to be evident on horde nights. POIs haven't changed much at all. This means that it is even more dependent on your build. These playthroughs have progressed slower though. Difficult to compare as loot has simply been less appealing. Quest rewards have been garbage either way.

Yea, i agree the quest rewards need to be tweaked. That may be the answer to Legendary Parts to be given by trader.