Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zooxss

Zooxss

18 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

I play solo AND multiplayer. Admittedly not on dedicated servers. There is ONLY that difference though.

Your suggested changes are what I can't agree with the most. They literally ONLY apply to servers. Changing the progression of the later lootstages makes sense but absolutely halting the progression with a 16x cost to books is just nuts. I could go for some slowing of progression, but that's just insane.

Ain't a soul here to play Counter Strike style gameplay. I'm here for the survival. That does not mean that I want day 75 to feel the same as day 14. That just plain @%$#ed. Again though, I get that this is different when considering servers. This is why the issue is that your just being lazy and need to mod.

Jesus Christ, somebody went crazy on here enough to make ME the "just use mods bro" argumentor. lol

That's true but 300 caps for a book is super cheap. So Dedicated Multiplayer servers are like a World that is happening and days are rolling, its the best experience for this game. This isnt in a vaccum.

Example: You are about to do a quest, when a pack of 25 zeds are about to burst in on you. So you cant finish your quest or have to defeat all of them.

I happened to be in the neighborhood, see it and drop in to help you.

Outcome:

We become friends and start making bases and defend together, or I just move on and do my own stuff and never talk to you again. That is the difference between solo play, we dont use mods, too unstable.

I can say that on our servers the items i described are needed everyone agrees with. 

Zooxss

Zooxss

17 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

I play solo AND multiplayer. Admittedly not on dedicated servers. There is ONLY that difference though.

Your suggested changes are what I can't agree with the most. They literally ONLY apply to servers. Changing the progression of the later lootstages makes sense but absolutely halting the progression with a 16x cost to books is just nuts. I could go for some slowing of progression, but that's just insane.

Ain't a soul here to play Counter Strike style gameplay. I'm here for the survival. That does not mean that I want day 75 to feel the same as day 14. That just plain @%$#ed. Again though, I get that this is different when considering servers. This is why the issue is that your just being lazy and need to mod.

Jesus Christ, somebody went crazy on here enough to make ME the "just use mods bro" argumentor. lol

That's true. So Dedicated Multiplayer servers are like a World that is happening and days are rolling, its the best experience for this game. This isnt in a vaccum.

Example: You are about to do a quest, when a pack of 25 zeds are about to burst in on you. So you cant finish your quest or have to defeat all of them.

Outcome:

We become friends and start making bases and defend together, or I just move on and do my own stuff and never talk to you again. That is the difference between solo play, we dont use mods, too unstable.

I can say that on our servers the items i described are needed everyone agrees with. 

Zooxss

Zooxss

8 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

That's true. So Dedicated Multiplayer servers are like a World that is happening and days are rolling, its the best experience for this game. This isnt in a vaccum.

Outcome:

We become friends and start making bases and defend together, or I just move on and do my own stuff and never talk to you again. That is the difference between solo play.