Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zooxss

Zooxss

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

Um, that's a no from me, dawg. Like, a total hell naw. The game drops the legendary parts incredibly inconsistently as is. In a solo playthrough, they drop at a rate that makes sense. Day 35, got about 20. If you use them for iron tools and such, you will run through them quick. In the multplayer games that I've run, the thing DO NOT DROP FOR SH*T. How TF do you have an overabundance of them? I mean, for some reason, the multiplayer games that I've been playing have had an insanely slower rate of progression than my singleplayer playthroughs.

The books is the real issue. 5K? This sounds like something YOU need to mod as you're insane. That wouldn't slow progression, it would halt it.That isn't a game wide change that needs to happen.

That's because you play solo. Day 35 and you have 20 Legendary items, that should no be so. A quest reward should not be such, even if its turned way down.

The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo. 

Its a survival, crafting, the zombie struggle in apocalypse not some watered down Counter Strike and Duke Nukem shootem ups for a quick dopamine.

it should not be Marry Poppins stumbles on a bad ass gear pile and game over, the apocaypse is for scavanging.

Zooxss

Zooxss

15 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

Um, that's a no from me, dawg. Like, a total hell naw. The game drops the legendary parts incredibly inconsistently as is. In a solo playthrough, they drop at a rate that makes sense. Day 35, got about 20. If you use them for iron tools and such, you will run through them quick. In the multplayer games that I've run, the thing DO NOT DROP FOR SH*T. How TF do you have an overabundance of them? I mean, for some reason, the multiplayer games that I've been playing have had an insanely slower rate of progression than my singleplayer playthroughs.

The books is the real issue. 5K? This sounds like something YOU need to mod as you're insane. That wouldn't slow progression, it would halt it.That isn't a game wide change that needs to happen.

That's because you play solo. Day 35 and you have 20 Legendary items, that should no be so. The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo. 

Its a survival, crafting, the zombie struggle in apocalypse not some watered down Counter Strike and Duke Nukem shootem ups for a quick dopamine.

it should not be Marry Poppins stumbles on a bad ass gear pile and game over, the apocaypse is for scavanging.

Zooxss

Zooxss

14 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

That's because you play solo. Day 35 and you have 20 Legendary items, that should no be so. The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo. 

Zooxss

Zooxss

5 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

That's because you play solo. The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo.