Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zooxss

Zooxss

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, BloodDeacon said:

Did something change with the latest experimental and book quantities available?  I don't remember seeing stacks of 5+ books.

Also, the change from 300 to 5k isn't great for those who play SP or in smaller groups.

If you're playing on large-scale servers it's probably best to look into modding as a solution.

Yes there are multiple of the same kind of book for sale at the trader. In essence you go to 1 trader and buy all books, repeat at 3-4 traders and fast track your leveling.

Correct 300 caps for a book is super cheep, you can sell of leather for 1200 caps, Headlight stack is like 2,000 caps grossly disproportionate.

This needs to be fixed, alot of people just loose interest after what 1 week they max out.

Zooxss

Zooxss

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, BloodDeacon said:

Did something change with the latest experimental and book quantities available?  I don't remember seeing stacks of 5+ books.

Also, the change from 300 to 5k isn't great for those who play SP or in smaller groups.

If you're playing on large-scale servers it's probably best to look into modding as a solution.

Yes there are multiple of the same kind of book for sale at the trader. In essence you go to 1 trader and buy all books, repeat at 3-4 traders and fast track your leveling.

Correct 300 caps for a book is super cheep, you can sell of leather for 1200 caps, Headlight stack is like 2,000 caps grossly disproportionate

Zooxss

Zooxss

9 minutes ago, BloodDeacon said:

Correct 300 caps for a book is super cheep, you can sell of leather for 1200 caps, Headlight stack is like 2,000 caps grossly disproportionate

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3295979719

Zooxss

Zooxss

1 minute ago, BloodDeacon said: