Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

1 hour ago, BloodiiJudge said:

Thank you so much! I will happily give that a try! I believe I may have also had problems with the Water Filter as well at some of the Recycled Ammo overriding something as I found a random water filter and some Ammo Crates in some of our storage. Any suggestions on this?

Ammunition Recycling should not be able to override anything, since it only adds "recipes" to the game, and the corresponding items.

What could happen is, if you remove a mod mid game (any mod), and also sometimes if you add a new mod mid-game (any mod), the game might switch some existing items into new items added by the new mod, or replace items from a mod you removed into some other item (vanilla or modded). It can also happen with "blocks", not only "items".

For example, if you remove a mod that added an item, mid-game, the game will not simply "delete" it, most of the time it will "transform" it into a different random item, which can be vanilla or modded. In the same way, if you add a new mod mid-game sometimes the game "freaks out" and replaces an existing item with a new one added by mods or with a vanilla item. 

It does not always happen, and it does not happen with all the items, but it is something that you could see if you switch a lot of mods in an existing save.

That, or you have some gremlins running around and leaving random items in your storage boxes hehe 😉

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Thank you so much! I will happily give that a try! I believe I may have also had problems with the Water Filter as well at some of the Recycled Ammo overriding something as I found a random water filter and some Ammo Crates in some of our storage. Any suggestions on this?

Ammunition Recycling should not be able to override anything, since it only adds "recipes" to the game, and the corresponding items.

What could happen is, if you remove a mod mid game (any mod), and also sometimes if you add a new mod mid-game (any mod), the game might switch some existing items into new items added by the new mod, or replace items from a mod you removed into some other item (vanilla or modded). It can also happen with "blocks", not only "items".

For example, if you remove a mod that added an item, mid-game, the game will not simply "delete" it, most of the time it will "transform" it into a different random item, which can be vanilla or modded. In the same way, if you add a new mod mid-game sometimes the game "freaks out" and replaces an existing item with a new one added by mods or a vanilla item. 

It does not always happen, and it does not happen with all the items, but it is something that you could see if you switch a lot of mods in an existing save.

That, or you have some gremlins running around and leaving random items in your storage boxes hehe 😉

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

What could happen is, if you remove a mod mid game (any mod), and also sometimes if you add a new mod mid-game (any mod), the game might switch some existing items into new items added by the new mod, or replace items from a mod you removed into some other item (vanilla or modded).

For example, if you remove a mod that added an item, mid-game, the game will not simply "delete" it, most of the time it will "transform" it into a different random item, which can be vanilla or modded. In the same way, if you add a new mod mid-game sometimes the game "freaks out" and replaces an existing item with a new one added by mods or a vanilla item.