Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

updated information about both versions

UPDATE 1.1:

To maximize compatibility and make sure that everybody can enjoy the mod however they want I have now included 2 versions of the mod in the .zip file: 

What version of the mod should I use?: I have included 2 versions of the mod (both in the same .zip file). USE ONLY ONE OF THEM:

- Standard version (LittleRedSonja_PlumbedWaterSolutions): You need workstations crafting skills level 30 to unlock the recipe to craft the plumbed water features.

- Unlocked version (LittleRedSonja_PlumbedWaterSolutions_UNLOCKED): The recipe is already unlocked, you do not need levels in any crafting skill. This version is specially useful for people that want to use the plumbed water fixtures earlier in game or people that experience incompatibility issues when using this mod together with other mods. This should not be an issue after version 1.1.2 of the mod. Anyway, if for some reason you are experiencing issues try this version to guarantee full compatibility and error-free gameplay.

Other than that both versions include the same features and the gameplay is the same.

I hope you enjoy the mod and you like this little Update, let me know if you find any issues! 💜

UPDATE 1.1:

To maximize compatibility and make sure that everybody can enjoy the mod however they want I have now included 2 versions of the mod in the .zip file: 

What version of the mod should I use?: I have included 2 versions of the mod (both in the same .zip file). USE ONLY ONE OF THEM:

- Standard version (LittleRedSonja_PlumbedWaterSolutions): You need workstations crafting skills level 35 to unlock the recipe to craft the plumbed water features.

- Unlocked version (LittleRedSonja_PlumbedWaterSolutions_UNLOCKED): The recipe is already unlocked, you do not need levels in any crafting skill. This version is specially useful for people that want to use the plumbed water fixtures earlier or people that is using other mods that edit the progression skill tree for workstations, such as total overhaul mods, total conversions, or some mods (not all) that add new workstations. In those cases, it is better to use this version to guarantee full compatibility and error-free gameplay.

Other than that both versions include the same features and the gameplay is the same.

You only need to download the mod again if you want to use the UNLOCKED version, since there are no other changes in this update. 

I hope you enjoy the mod and you like this little Update, let me know if you find any issues! 💜