Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
duanethebathtub

duanethebathtub

clarify working

Sorry if this has been explained somewhere but I did read the description page many times. :)  I downloaded the two core files for 1.0.  The primary file 0-Score has its own folder it extracts to in the mods folder seemingly w/o issue.  However, the 0-SCore-1.0.25.1115.zip file is not contained within a single folder. I tried to create a mods sub-folder named the same as the one in modinfo.xml called 0-SCore and put the files there, but was still getting non stop console errors. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Sorry if this has been explained somewhere but I did read the description page many times. :)  I downloaded the two core files for 1.0.  The primary file 0-Score has its own folder it extracts to in the mods folder seemingly w/o issue.  However, the 0-SCore-1.0.25.1115.zip file contains only files. I tried to create a mods sub-folder named the same as the one in modinfo.xml called 0-SCore and put the files there, but was still getting non stop console errors. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.