Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Deo

Deo

I @%$#ing miss the old alpha versions. It used to have atmosphere. Now it feels soulless. I miss the scary zombie models

The new cop is less scary. The night time is a joke. I don't even need light it's too bright. What happened to the amazing ambient sounds. All gone. Why is Trader Bob an obvious black guy now, nothing makes sense these devs are driving me nuts. It was the best survival crafting base defense zombie game ever. No more spider zombies that are actual spider zombies? Because??? The feral white looks like sht. God I hate it all. I'm gonna make my own overhaul mod. Not only did they remove wellness, smell mechanics and log spikes (I guess those things are actual content that is FUN so offcourse they removed it). They literally made the traders sound way worse now. Every update they manage to make it worse. Unbelievable. 

Deo

Deo

I @%$#ing miss the old alpha versions. It used to have atmosphere. Now it feels soulless. I miss the scary zombie models

The new cop is less scary. The night gone is a joke. I don't even need light it's too bright. What happened to the amazing ambient sounds. All gone. Why is Trader Bob an obvious black guy now, nothing makes sense these devs are driving me nuts. It was the best survival crafting base defense zombie game ever. No more spider zombies that are actual spider zombies? Because??? The feral white looks like sht. God I hate it all. I'm gonna make my own overhaul mod.