Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I think the trader balancing is, overall, better than ever, but just needs more work. I agree quest rewards aren't quite there yet- Too often I think 'why bother' when I see the options: Bullets I wont use, food that will rot in my lootbox, or a single farming book. I think I'd rather see gunpowder/casings over bullets and remove single mags from the reward pool in favor of the mag bundles.. but as far as trader inventory stock progression, I've been really happy- With an exception I feel higher quality/level goods should be more expensive.

Edit: I'd also like to see more things like forged iron, clay, cobble stone etc.

I think the trader balancing is, overall, better than ever, but just needs more work. I agree quest rewards aren't quite there yet- Too often I think 'why bother' when I see the options: Bullets I wont use, food that will rot in my lootbox, or a single farming book. I think I'd rather see gunpowder/casings over bullets and remove single mags from the reward pool in favor of the mag bundles.. but as far as trader inventory stock progression, I've been really happy- With an exception I feel higher quality/level goods should be more expensive.