Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
binf_shinana

binf_shinana

In a21, crafting was still the fastest way to get access to T3 weapons, but the specifications for magazine appearance rates were not well known to the general player, and many players first obtained T3 equipment as a reward from traders.

In other words, the magazine system was very confusing for many beginner players (and even some veteran players).

All the players I taught about it said the same thing: "I never thought that taking the Master Chef skill would make it harder to get gun magazines!"

Therefore, since the safety net for obtaining weapons from traders has been weakened in 1.0, I think it will be more difficult for beginners who do not yet understand the specifications of magazines than in a21.

For me, the fun of looting was already gone in a21, so there is not much difference, for better or worse.

binf_shinana

binf_shinana

Even in a21, crafting was the fastest way to get access to T3 weapons, but the specifications for magazine appearance rates were not well known to the general player, and many players first obtained T3 equipment as a reward from traders.

In other words, the magazine system was very confusing for many beginner players (and even some veteran players).

All the players I taught about it were unanimous in saying, "I never thought that taking the Master Chef skill would make it harder to get gun magazines!"

In 1.0, the safety net for obtaining weapons from traders was weakened, so it seems more difficult for beginners than before.

For me, the fun of looting was already gone in a21, so there's not much change, for better or worse.