Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

21 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

I did that earlier. It didn't help though. I removed the mods. I ran vanilla now the game loads without errors. I'm at a complete loss. I am on the stable branch too not any experimental branches.

Since the first errors seem to be in entityclasses.xml you could open the entityclasses.xml contained in the "ConfigsDump" folder (a folder that saves all the xml files from the game after the game loads and after they are edited by mods, and details the modifications made by any other mods or apps).

For example for one of my test saves it is located in \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\Unstable_1.0_test_1 (so, inside your saves folder, then world map you are using, and then inside the current save folder where you are having errors).

If you open entiryclasses.xml contained there you should be able to see if anything is making changes there. 

The other errors I think are just derived from the first error, because the game cannot find stuff that was added or references in entityclasses.xml, so that generates new errors, but I think the primary error should be in that file, at least I do not see anything else prior to that in the log. 

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

21 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

I did that earlier. It didn't help though. I removed the mods. I ran vanilla now the game loads without errors. I'm at a complete loss. I am on the stable branch too not any experimental branches.

Since the errors seem to be in entityclasses.xml you could open the entityclasses.xml contained in the "ConfigsDump" folder (a folder that saves all the xml files from the game after the game loads and after they are edited by mods, and details the modifications made by any other mods or apps).

For example for one of my test saves it is located in \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\Unstable_1.0_test_1 (so, inside your saves folder, then world map you are using, and then inside the current save folder where you are having errors).

If you open entiryclasses.xml contained there you should be able to see if anything is making changes there. 

The other errors I think are just derived from the first error, because the game cannot find stuff that was added or references in entityclasses.xml, so that generates new errors, but I think the primary error should be in that file, at least I do not see anything else prior to that in the log.