Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

2 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?
Or, I'd like to ask for permission to reference the mechanism of this MOD to create a similar MOD.

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.

basically. it telling the guns to show or hide the gloves when player wearing "x" item or takeout the gloves. 

but feels free to use my idea.

Izayo

Izayo

2 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?
Or, I'd like to ask for permission to reference the mechanism of this MOD to create a similar MOD.

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.