Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

18 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

yeah, it could be cause I use a Weapon FOV changer since vanilla is too close lol. I'll remove it see if it fixes it. 

I took it out and it didn't work, I will keep testing stuff, and will figure out the cause. 

If you are using my better vanilla ironsights mod, please download the version compatible with Izy's guns.

Bruh, you're the same guy that commented on Nexus, just maybe read next time? I literally released that version the same day Izayo released their weapon pack.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

15 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

yeah, it could be cause I use a Weapon FOV changer since vanilla is too close lol. I'll remove it see if it fixes it. 

I took it out and it didn't work, I will keep testing stuff, and will figure out the cause. 

If you are using my better vanilla ironsights mod, please download the version compatible with Izy's guns.

Bruh, you're the same guy that commented on Nexus, just maybe read next time? I literally release that version the same day Izayo released their weapon pack.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

12 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Bruh, you're the same guy that commented on Nexus, just maybe read next time?

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

12 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said: